Major Accident-Prone Intersections in Lee’s Summit:-
- I-470 and Woods Chapel
- Ward and Longview Road
- Route EE and Hopewell Road in Pettis County
- Farm Road 81 and Missouri 123
Fire Department Number :-
Hospitals in Lee’s Summit:-
- Saint Luke’s Hospital (816) 347-5000
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital (816) 382-6300
- Children’s Mercy Hospitals (816) 234-3000
- Kindred Hospital (816) 995-2000
Police Phone Number :-
If you have been involved in a car wreck in Lee’s Summit, MO please contact an experienced car accident lawyer.
Injury victims have rights. You may be entitled to a financial settlement for pain and suffering. Wage loss as well as any other economic damages may be factored into a possible claim. Please contact us before speaking to any insurance company.