Involved in an accident ? Not your fault ?
WE CAN HELP!
Let our term of experienced Car Accident Lawyers help you ! Contact our law office today and ensure you are properly represented and get the compensation that you deserve.
Things won’t get better until you get help.
Involved in an Accident?
You Deserve More
Let our term of experienced Car Accident Lawyers help you !
Contact our law office today and ensure you are properly represented and get the compensation that you deserve.
Remember, our policy states that “We Win or It’s Free”® Even if you have been offered some form of compensation, you can get a second opinion. Our experienced lawyers are willing to go over your case in a free consultation. The chances are good that we can help you get more.
We have the experience and the drive to get you the most for your case. Not sure that your case is strong enough? Worried about the process? We’ll walk you through everything during a free consultation.
5 Reasons You Need Our Lawyers
You can try and persue a case on your own. However even if your case appears simple remember the insurance companies will always try and reduce the settlement for your claim.
- No Risk, High Chance of Reward “We Win or It’s Free”® – its that simple!
- We handle the grunt-work Sifting though hundreds of legal documents is not for the faint hearted – we do the work, so you don’t have to.
- Protect Yourself Now and In the Future’ Some cases may involve payments for ongoing healthcare. We ensure these obligations are met today, and into the future.
- Get every cent you deserve. Insurance companies are experts in only settling for minimal amounts – we negotiate a deal that fairly compensates you.
- Get the Help You Need Fast. Settlements can take a long time, and long hours negotiating with third parties. If you have been injured you want help fast!
NO RISK ! WE WIN OR IT'S FREE
“We Win or It’s Free”® Car Accidents are tragic enough without worrying about medical expenses and lawyers fees. Which is why we offer a zero risk plan tailored for you. If we do not win your case, the cost to you is ZERO.
CAR ACCIDENT ARE SOME OF THE MOST SERIOUS
Injuries from car accidents represent some of the most serious injuries weve seen as accident lawyers. These accidents cause injuries ranging from the less severe but long-term, like soft tissue injuries and whiplash, to the very serious, like brain trauma, lacerations, disfigurement, and even wrongful death.
Our Experience is Your Advantage
Our services are tailored to fit your needs. Our Car Accident Lawyers offer a free consultation service, and regularly make home and hospital visits.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call us today to speak with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers at 855 I GOT HIT
We Look to Your Future
We work closely with the medical community and other professionals to ensure the lifetime needs of our clients are addressed. Our Auto Accident Attorneys have experience in a range of personal injury law, which extends to car, bus, truck, taxi, bicycle, and motorcycle accident injuries.
- It was not your Fault!
Nobody should have to pay out of pocket for injuries sustained from negligence. Under Pennsylvania law, you are entitled to compensation if you were injured in a car accident or a truck accident as a result of somebody elses negligence.
- Medical Treatment First
This includes compensation for medical treatment, vehicle repair or replacement, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other expense you now have to pay for as a result of your injuries.
- Mental Health
Many forms of mental disease and trauma are compensable under workers’ comp. For example, your condition may be the direct result of another injury or may have resulted from your day-to-day work.
- Addressing the core issues
Truck accidents come with their own separate set of inquiries, like whether the driver, the employer, the vehicle owner and other involved parties complied with safety laws, Department of Transportation and Motor Carrier Safety regulations, and met a certain standard of care and safety maintenance. Addressing these issues requires an in-depth understanding of commercial truck law, including an understanding of how these trucks are required to operate. Our Car Accident lawyers have extensive knowledge in this area of the law, as well as significant experience preparing, litigating, and even taking these cases to court in order to ensure our clients are given adequate compensation.
How do I start my case?This is what the process may look like if you choose to work with us.
- Free Consultation – You can contact us any time for a free consultation. Our lawyers will examine the documentation and discuss options with you.
- Obtaining Treatment and Gathering Evidence – We Make sure you have received a medical evaluation and are on a proper course of treatment. We will begin collecting evidence.
- How Much Are you Owed – After gathering the evidence about the accident we can come up with a figure for compensation.
- Filing Your Claim – We put together all legal paperwork and make sure it is filed correctly with all parties.
- Tracking Expenses – We will help you track any expenses related to your claim to ensure they are included in your settlement.
- Insurance Negotiation – We deal with the insurance company on your behalf and get you the settlement you deserve.
- Acceptance of Your Claim – “We Win or It’s Free”® We only get paid after your claim is settled.
We Can Help !
Our lawyers have years of experience assisting accident victims in Philadelphia and across Pennsylvania if they have been injured in any type of car accident.
- Limited Tort
- Hit and Run
- Rear Ended
- T-Bone Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
What Can I Claim For ?
We often get asked “how much is it worth”. The truth is, that without investigation and pursuing the claim, it is very difficult to tell exactly how much you can claim for your injuries. However you can claim for:
- Head and Brain Injuries
- Funeral Costs or Death Benefits
- Continued Care
- Pain and Suffering
The Four Main Types of Car AccidentsIn the best case scenario, your injury will heal rapidly. You will go back to work in perfect health. In most cases, however, an many motor accidents leave the victims with some form of permanent disability.
Rear End Collisions
Occurs when the front end of one car hits the rear of another, and these can sometimes cause a domino effect in heavy traffic by causing a long line of cars to hit the car in front of them.
A side impact crash, or a T-bone
can be especially dangerous if one car hits another car directly on the drivers or passengers side where someone is seated, because car doors do not provide as much protection as the front or rear ends of vehicles.
Head on collision
Where the front of one car collides with the front of another car, both drivers and passengers may suffer from whiplash during the collision or from serious cuts if the windshield is shattered on impact.
A side swipe collision
Occurs when a car swipes or touches a vehicle parallel to it. Car crashes can also have serious effects after the initial impact, like when SUVs roll over or if the impact causes a car fire
Accident ChecklistIf you were involved in an accident, ensure you follow this simple checklist which will help you pursue your claim more smoothly.
Call the Police
If an accident is not reported, it makes a claim more difficult.
Call the emergency services
If you, or anyone else has been injured it is important that medical treatment be administered right away.
Everyone has a smartphone and the more photos of the accident, the more evidence can be presented with your case.
We listen to everything you say in our offices or on the phone. To that end, everything we hear will be kept in confidence.
Identify and collect the contact information of any witnesses present at the scene.
Always ensure you have the other parties insurance details before the accident scene is cleared.